Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Topic?


I don't have anything to ask you right now.  This is my personal favorite part of this blog, where we interact with each other. Please help keep it going! If you have a “Tuesday Topic” question, email it to me at fylliska@gmail.com. Provide your blog address if you would like to be linked to, or specify if you would like to remain anonymous. Thanks!

And, actually, I'm out of town right now. This is a pre-scheduled post. If I'm not back by next week, there won't be a Tuesday Topic then, but if you send in your questions, we can start back up the week after that.

1 comment:

  1. I would love the hear stories about how different families adjusted to different foods, especially with the children. What funny stories do you have about thinking you were buying one thing, but it was actually something different? About trying to find something like ketchup, or like peanut butter? We are new to our country of assignment and are in this phase now, so I'd love to hear other's stories.

    ReplyDelete